Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Update

Yes, update.  It's all of five hours since the last post about me feeling really depressed.  About an hour after that I started doing chores, then more chores, then more than I usually do in three days.

I started feeling better, which progressed through OK, onto pretty good, until now I feel that life is a splendid, beautiful thing.  i have tons of energy and there are muscles on either side of my face that are getting worn out from me smiling/grinning. It is quite hard for me right now to really imagine being depressed.  This is called, "hypomania."

So, I have gone from depression to near mania in an afternoon, the only environmental thing that changed is that someone came to fix the pool, which is nice but not world altering.  This change is called "hyper-rapid cycling" and is very uncommon among those with bipolar disorder.

This is still something for me to be concerned about, but right now - weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

No comments: