Sunday, August 10, 2014

Kicking Chihuahuas

I would like to start off this post with the important fact that even while I have had the opportunity and motive to kick a chihuahua, I have not done so.  I do not intend to kick a chihuahua in the future.

Today I imagined kicking a chihuahua.  I don't mean that I just had a thought of kicking a chihuahua, I really imagined it.  I felt the curve of my foot, keeping the arch stiff, so that your laces drive through the chihuahua, rather than having the energy dissipated through a dampened foot.

I imagined making sure I kept my head down, and over the chihuahua, with a good extension and hip rotation balanced by my left arm's extension and rotation.

I imagined the crunching, flopping failure of the structural integrity of the chihuahua.

The chihuahua is a sort of fawn colour, nice and shiny.

Chihuahuas have no good quality.

They are evil doers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh. I am a terrible person.

Blake