Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hello Everybody.

I hope that if you are here for interesting insight into philosophical matters you will scroll down. I particularly recommend the Death vs. Cheney post, I feel it has been under-appreciated.

This one is just a little insight into the wonderful world of me. I got up today at 6:45 am after going to bed about 11pm. Generally I need about 9 hours of sleep. It is now 1:45am in the morning, and I can feel my brain racing like a dedicated marathon runner trying to break through the wall.

I have debated religion and philosophy for several hours. I am so clever right now that my tomorrow self would simply admit defeat. That's not a joke.

You know when in movies they show the montage to explain a series of activities (good Ween song by the way)? That's me in regular time right now. It's lucky I don't have the access or desire for cocaine.

No comments: