Friday, August 1, 2008

TFOE Pictures.

As requested by Emily, my sister-in-law rather than my sister, here are more pictures of The Face of Evil. I have put in a picture from when he first arrived here as well for an idea of the changes in four months, and because he used to be cute and evil, rather than just evil. Size is difficult to judge here, but by weight he's four times smaller in the first picture than the rest.
Larry likes swimming, particularly if the water is fetid, disease-ridden and green. What you can't get from a picture is the smell.Larry contemplates the possible flavor of cat. He often licks Canterbury which looks cute, but I firmly believe this is simply his version of an aperitif.Trying to take a picture of Larry when he is not in motion is like trying to understand teenagers, just when you think you've got it, something unexpected happens. These last couple of pictures illustrate this point by being the best I could do, and being crappy.

No comments: